Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!

I started working with polymer clay 9 years ago and got completely absorbed into this wonderful medium. The hobby has now become my full time fun activity. Jewelry making allowed me to try new techniques and designs with just a small quantity of clay and also is very satisfying that someone wears a piece of art created by me. Here I am with a Facebook page with my brand name Athena Hues and also a dedicated website where you can buy my creations from.

New year is always expected to bring good changes for all of us. For me that would be to stay more connected with people who have similar interests. There will be a genuine effort from my side to post my work regularly and also share tips and techniques.

I am happy to share the special piece made for this new year. The focal bead of the necklace and earrings are made out of polymer clay. Ganesha, is the lord of all beginnings and the clear blue sky and sunflowers signify positive energy.

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year! Happy claying :)




No comments:

Post a Comment