Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunshine blog award

I was so overwhelmed to know that someone thought my blog worthy of the Sunshine award.  Thanks to Betty Jo hendershott of Knightwork : Playing with Clay for passing  it on to me.






The Sunshine awad is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world
The rules for accepting this award:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post
Pass the award onto 12 bloggers
Link the nominees within your post
Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
Share the love and link to the person from whom you recieved this award.

It is not easy to pass this award to just 12 blogs ..took me a really long time to decide and I pass this onto blogs that have inspired me right from my initial clay days. I have learnt a lot from these blogs and I love the generosity with which these blogs share information.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you you so much for including me in this list!!
    I am so honored!!
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete